Friday, April 19, 2019

VSG Post Op Month 15: Where Are You Woman?!

VSG Post Op Month 15: Where Are You Woman?!

This is my 15 Month POST OP VSG Update! I had VSG on Feb. 24th, 2016 in Chicago, Illinois at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, with Dr. Jeffrey Fronza. Stats Below!!!! Stats: Height: 5ft '4in HW: 320 lbs 145.15kg BMI: 55 SW: 296.6 lbs 134.54kg CW: 164.5 lbs BMI: 28.2 Total Loss: 155.5 lbs Facebook Page: Vsg BrittBratt Instagram: VSG_BrittBratt ...

This Video Published Since or about 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: VSG BrittBratt

VSG Post Op Month 15: Where Are You Woman?!'s Video From VSG BrittBratt have lenght about 16:22 and was viewed more than 1442 and is still growing


Related Video with VSG Post Op Month 15: Where Are You Woman?!

Body Mass Index - مؤشر كتلة الجسم

Body Mass Index - مؤشر كتلة الجسم

This Video Published Since 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Ovation

Body Mass Index - مؤشر كتلة الجسم's Video From the 4 Dietitians have lenght about 1:55 and was viewed more than 945 and is still growing


Song By Song: Dolly Parton- Exclusive Extra- Paved the Way for Women Singers

Song By Song: Dolly Parton- Exclusive Extra- Paved the Way for Women Singers
"Like" us on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/OvationTV Watch the series premiere on Sunday March 10th 2013, only on Ovation! With 650 songs written and selling more than 100 million albums, Dolly Parton is one of only six female artists (including Reba McEntire, Barbara Mandrell, Shania Twain, Loretta Lynn, and Taylor Swift), to win the ...

This Video Published Since 6 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Ovation

Song By Song: Dolly Parton- Exclusive Extra- Paved the Way for Women Singers's Video From Ovation have lenght about 2:15 and was viewed more than 3461 and is still growing


What Makes P!nk Special?

What Makes P!nk Special?
Stars chat about Billboard's Woman of the Year, P!nk, on the red carpet at the 2013 Billboard Women in Music luncheon on Dec. 10 2013. http://www.bmi.com About BMI Broadcast Music, Inc.® (BMI®) is a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music. BMI represents the public performance rights in more ...

This Video Published Since 5 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: BMI

What Makes P!nk Special?'s Video From BMI have lenght about 1:51 and was viewed more than 865 and is still growing


500 pound guy asks for help

500 pound guy asks for help
I am 497 pounds and I need help. I know I brought this on my self but I am wanting...no...needing a change in my life so I can live to see my sons grow up. I am going to start doing a vlog whether people like me or not if only for my own motivation to lose weight. If you can help me in any way please let me know. Thank you all who view this ...

This Video Published Since 7 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: oconor316

500 pound guy asks for help's Video From oconor316 have lenght about 2:22 and was viewed more than 146620 and is still growing

Disqus Comments